Friday, August 27, 2010

Oh It's Friday Night...

Congratulations to all - another Friday night.  In my opinion - Friday night is the absolute best time of the week.  Tonight - here in Canton Ohio - our Friday night has been made a bit nicer due to the phenomenal weather.  There is something about working hard all week - in whatever you do - hitting 5 pm (or when the school bus drops the kids) and taking a big deep relaxing breath.  Friday nights for me usually means taking in easy.  Even if there is something on the calendar it is typically something fun and light. 
The kids head back to school on Monday - I look forward to the routine.  I will try hard to pack as much into this weekend as I can.  So to this - I will make the most of my loved and cherished Friday night - tonight.  Have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment